My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: 25 May Photos: Quarry Muskeg and Indian River Trail
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2009: Low Tide at Sage Beach
- 2010: Eggshell
- 2010: Gallery: 20100525 Camoflaged Bristletail
- 2014: Long Shot Mystery Bird
- 2014: Raven Radio Show #54 - Lauren Oakes
- 2014: Birding and Yard Work
- 2015: American Dipper Nest
Tag Archives: Long-tailed Duck
A Western Gull showed up in the Channel again today. Over the past handful of years this has been fairly regular for this time of year, which makes me if it’s the same bird.
Temperatures warmed during the night from the middle 30s up to 41F and then stayed around 40 throughout the day. The raising temperatures made a big difference to the amount of snow on the ground – a fact I first … Continue reading
Long-tailed Ducks have returned to the Channel.
The herring spawned on Sage Beach this morning. This afternoon I went with the photography class out on the boat toward where the herring fishery was taking place.