My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2007: 21 January Photos: Lincoln Street Beach
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2008: 21 January Photos: Morning Outing and Moon Rise
- 2011: Recording Data
- 2012: Ducks at the Park
- 2015: Starrigavan at Flood Tide
- 2017: Japonski Island Robin and South Halibut Point Rec
- 2018: Sitka Nature Show #149 - Sitka Big Year Wrap Up Conversation
Monthly Archives: March 2009
Common Redpolls have been lingering pretty late this year. A Western Gull below the bridge was a nice bird for the state.
Although spring officially started last weekend, the winter weather continues to hold on, with snow falling most days last week and snow in the forecast through at least Friday. Winter did not seem especially cold overall, but unlike many years, … Continue reading
Early in January I noticed a Sea Otter feeding in the kelp patch right off the Sea Mart Parking lot. The juvenile gull pictured here followed it around pretty closely, presumably hoping to grab a scrap or two from what … Continue reading
Late winter visit to the west fork of Indian River including the big hemlock and the upper end of the valley.