As the day went on, mostly cloudy skies morning gave way to mostly sunny skies, at least in the downtown area. Over the mountains was a different story, with large cumulus clouds forming and/or building over most of the peaks throughout the afternoon. I think some were starting to dissipate by this evening. It with some advanced planning it probably would have been a good day for some interesting time lapse photography.
My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: 19 April Photo: Red-breasted Sapsucker
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2008: Trip to Kruzof
- 2011: Low Island Song Sparrow
- 2011: Sunny Day with Kids
- 2012: Moth Jackpot
- 2013: Greater Yellowlegs and Black-bellied Plover
- 2014: Windy Day
- 2015: Rick and Jen shared some nice photos of river otte...