On this Date in...
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Small Sandpiper ID Question
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 28 July Photos: Walk to Totem Park
- 2008: Flower Fly and a Lichen
- 2009: Packing for a picnic along the Indian River with...
- 2010: On Gavan Hill in the clouds headed to Harbor Mount...
- 2013: Red-winged Blackbirds at Swan Lake
Category Archives: fungi
This morning I noticed the last of snow on the Pyramids was almost gone. This afternoon I photographed some bright red mushrooms (Hygrocybe miniata) while on an outing up Indian River with my brother, kids, and PN to check on … Continue reading
Orange disc fungus – an ascomycete, I think – but beyond that I have no idea I’ve been trying to keep up with photos this year, and untili the last week or so, I’ve done pretty well, but between a … Continue reading
Connor, Rowan and I went down to Totem Park for a while today. They spent some time wandering in the woods, while I looked for things to take pictures of as part of my 1000 Species project (as of the … Continue reading