September 2014 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
On this Date in...
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
- Jonathan Goff on Notes from the Day
Category Archives: fungi
This morning I enjoyed a sunny walk over to and back from the university for class. This afternoon I did a little birding along the road before heading up Harbor Mountain hiking back to the south slope meadow.
This morning I noticed the last of snow on the Pyramids was almost gone. This afternoon I photographed some bright red mushrooms (Hygrocybe miniata) while on an outing up Indian River with my brother, kids, and PN to check on … Continue reading
Orange disc fungus – an ascomycete, I think – but beyond that I have no idea I’ve been trying to keep up with photos this year, and untili the last week or so, I’ve done pretty well, but between a … Continue reading