On this Date in...
- Forest and Muskeg Trail and Whale Park | Sitka Nature on Ground Dogwood Growing from Yellow Cedar
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
Daily Archives: November 9, 2007
This entry is part 198 of 221 in the series 2007 PhotojournalConnor and I went birding around Moller Park. We saw 8 different species of sparrows that day, most of them along the road near the Path of Hope.
Today I had the opportunity to observe a White-throated Sparrow for the first time. I did not realize how striking they are, but the bright white throat with white lines on the end, accented by a little bit of gold … Continue reading