Many years July is not very sunny. This year has been an exception with many nice sunny days and temperatures in the upper 60s and low 70s during the day. I haven’t been out hiking as much as I might like, but I have been getting some progress made on my yard with the help of my parents whp have been visiting this week. This evening’s sunset was pleasant, so I stopped to take a picture that also showed how little snow is left on the mountains compared to last year when I am not sure this much ever melted off.
My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 18 April Photo: Gulls in Flight
- 2008: Leucistic Fox Sparrow
- 2008: Herring Spawn at Totem Park
- 2011: Sit Spot Challenge Day 18
- 2012: Full Day
- 2014: Enjoying watching a wren work on a nest right by t...
- 2014: Walk around Totem Park
- 2015: Much warmer than normal in the Gulf of Alaska this...