My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 22 May Photos: Swan Lake Birds and Totem Park Plants
- 2008: Spruce Pollen Cones
- 2008: Daily Observations
- 2008: Apometzgeria, Spider and Moth
- 2010: Gallery: 20100522 Sphagnum and Hairy Butterwort
- 2014: Alarming Robins
- 2014: Future Sit Spot?
- 2015: Sunny Late Spring Day
Daily Archives: May 9, 2011
Pied-billed Grebes are Very Rare in spring around Sitka, so I certainly was not looking for this bird to show up when we briefly stopped to take a look at the birds on Swan Lake this afternoon. I probably would … Continue reading
The Pied-billed Grebe has returned to Swan Lake. This evening I took a walk down to Totem Park.