On this Date in...
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Small Sandpiper ID Question
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 28 July Photos: Walk to Totem Park
- 2008: Flower Fly and a Lichen
- 2009: Packing for a picnic along the Indian River with...
- 2010: On Gavan Hill in the clouds headed to Harbor Mount...
- 2013: Red-winged Blackbirds at Swan Lake
Tag Archives: wildflowers
This entry is part 3 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal
Roseroot (Sedum roseum) Other Posts in the series: Bear Mountain Flora (part 1) Bear Mountain Flora (part 2 – Saxifrages) Bear Mountain Flora (part 3 – Aster Family) This is (finally) the last post about the plants I found on … Continue reading
This entry is part 117 of 221 in the series 2007 PhotojournalConnor and I rode out to Bear Cove, hiked up to Medvejie Lake, canoed across, then reversed our route. It was an enjoyable trip. For more about the trip, … Continue reading