On this Date in...
- Low Water in Indian River | Sitka Nature on Why no ice on Indian River?
- Walk to Totem Park | Sitka Nature on Chilly March Day
- Walk to Totem Park | Sitka Nature on Great Blue Heron
- Indian River Ice and Snow | Sitka Nature on 5 December Photos: Indian River
- Chilly March Day | Sitka Nature on Why no ice on Indian River?
- Cold morning, but no frost on windows-guess it has now dried out enough for the dew point to drop lower than the temperature. 1 month ago
- Early Crocus-My dad’s garden notes have crocus blooming in same spot on 31Jan1985-but10F the next week was a killer. http://t.co/QkvM0Mtjkb 1 month ago
- It’s been a warm January in Sitka. Trolling old records, 1981 was the last comparable year (even a bit warmer then) wunderground.com/history/airpor… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: wildflowers
This entry is part 3 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal
Roseroot (Sedum roseum) Other Posts in the series: Bear Mountain Flora (part 1) Bear Mountain Flora (part 2 – Saxifrages) Bear Mountain Flora (part 3 – Aster Family) This is (finally) the last post about the plants I found on … Continue reading
This entry is part 117 of 221 in the series 2007 PhotojournalConnor and I rode out to Bear Cove, hiked up to Medvejie Lake, canoed across, then reversed our route. It was an enjoyable trip. For more about the trip, … Continue reading