My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: 25 May Photos: Quarry Muskeg and Indian River Trail
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2009: Low Tide at Sage Beach
- 2010: Eggshell
- 2010: Gallery: 20100525 Camoflaged Bristletail
- 2014: Long Shot Mystery Bird
- 2014: Raven Radio Show #54 - Lauren Oakes
- 2014: Birding and Yard Work
- 2015: American Dipper Nest
Tag Archives: Sitka
Roseroot (Sedum roseum) Other Posts in the series: Bear Mountain Flora (part 1) Bear Mountain Flora (part 2 – Saxifrages) Bear Mountain Flora (part 3 – Aster Family) This is (finally) the last post about the plants I found on … Continue reading
Connor and I rode out to Bear Cove, hiked up to Medvejie Lake, canoed across, then reversed our route. It was an enjoyable trip. For more about the trip, see Bike, Hike and Paddle to Medvejie Lake.
Most of these pictures were taken this afternoon while at Sandy Beach. The Marbled Murrelets were seen while kayaking this morning.