My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Neighborhood Deer
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 20 March Photos: Snowshoeing in Indian River Valley
- 2007: Snowshoeing in Indian River Valley
- 2008: 20 March Photo: Indian River
- 2012: Nesting Raven
- 2013: First Day of Spring
- 2014: Cumulus Clouds and Gavan Trees
- 2015: Who knew limpet teeth were some of the strongest t...
- 2015: First Day of Spring
Along Indian River
About matt goffI am an aspiring naturalist who seeks to learn all that I can about the more-than-human aspects of this place that is my home.
This entry was posted in photojournal and tagged Arnica latifolia, Campanula rotundifolia, Carex Macrochaeta, Circaea alpina, Epilobium hornemannii, Fontinalis antipyretica, Galium triflorum, Geum macrophyllum, Indian River, Kateroiulus alaskanus, Lepidoptera, Nebria metallica, Prenanthes alata, Rhizomnium magnifolium, Rubus spectabilis, Ruby-crowned Kinglet, Russula, Scutellinia scutellata, Trichoptera, Vaccinium alaskaense, Vaccinium ovalifolium, Veronica americana. Bookmark the permalink.