- Packing for a picnic along the Indian River with Connor and Rowan. #
- Revising plots on a project that's now over 2 years old and still not quite done. #
- Enjoyed a walk around the park where the kids found some brown bear tracks, and the mouth of the river was full of salmon waiting for rain. #
- Heading out to fly a kite with Connor and Rowan in the stiff northwest breeze. #
- Kite flying was fun, but both kites ended up stuck in trees; fortunately with a little effort, each one was retrieved (minus some string). #
Powered by Twitter Tools.