On this Date in...
- Low Water in Indian River | Sitka Nature on Why no ice on Indian River?
- Walk to Totem Park | Sitka Nature on Chilly March Day
- Walk to Totem Park | Sitka Nature on Great Blue Heron
- Indian River Ice and Snow | Sitka Nature on 5 December Photos: Indian River
- Chilly March Day | Sitka Nature on Why no ice on Indian River?
- Cold morning, but no frost on windows-guess it has now dried out enough for the dew point to drop lower than the temperature. 1 month ago
- Early Crocus-My dad’s garden notes have crocus blooming in same spot on 31Jan1985-but10F the next week was a killer. http://t.co/QkvM0Mtjkb 1 month ago
- It’s been a warm January in Sitka. Trolling old records, 1981 was the last comparable year (even a bit warmer then) wunderground.com/history/airpor… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: wiki
Examples of Brown (Ochrophyta) and Red (Rhodophyta) seaweeds While writing the post about Sea Otters I was reminded that despite having good resources for getting started, I still hadn’t managed to get anything up on the wiki about algae, marine … Continue reading
Bleeding Mycena (Mycena haematopus) one of many fungi pages I worked on over the past day or so. During part of the conversation from the other night, it came up that Andy is something of a mushroomer. At the time … Continue reading