On this Date in...
- Low Water in Indian River | Sitka Nature on Why no ice on Indian River?
- Walk to Totem Park | Sitka Nature on Chilly March Day
- Walk to Totem Park | Sitka Nature on Great Blue Heron
- Indian River Ice and Snow | Sitka Nature on 5 December Photos: Indian River
- Chilly March Day | Sitka Nature on Why no ice on Indian River?
- Cold morning, but no frost on windows-guess it has now dried out enough for the dew point to drop lower than the temperature. 1 month ago
- Early Crocus-My dad’s garden notes have crocus blooming in same spot on 31Jan1985-but10F the next week was a killer. http://t.co/QkvM0Mtjkb 1 month ago
- It’s been a warm January in Sitka. Trolling old records, 1981 was the last comparable year (even a bit warmer then) wunderground.com/history/airpor… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Surfbird
This entry is part 100 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalOn my way to UAS this afternoon I had a different perspective on shorebirds when I noticed a small flock on the rocks below O’Connell bridge.
This entry is part 2 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalThe kids and I walked a loop from the house down to Lincoln Street around Totem Park, then along the river to Sawmill Creek Road, over to the new … Continue reading
This entry is part 4 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal
This entry is part 188 of 221 in the series 2007 PhotojournalToday’s photos come from a morning primarily from a stop by Swan Lake. A little later I went to Totem Park and took a picture of the shorebirds on … Continue reading
This entry is part 70 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal
This entry is part 2 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal