On this Date in...
- Forest and Muskeg Trail and Whale Park | Sitka Nature on Ground Dogwood Growing from Yellow Cedar
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
Tag Archives: Surfbird
This entry is part 100 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalOn my way to UAS this afternoon I had a different perspective on shorebirds when I noticed a small flock on the rocks below O’Connell bridge.
This entry is part 2 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalThe kids and I walked a loop from the house down to Lincoln Street around Totem Park, then along the river to Sawmill Creek Road, over to the new … Continue reading
This entry is part 4 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal
This entry is part 188 of 221 in the series 2007 PhotojournalToday’s photos come from a morning primarily from a stop by Swan Lake. A little later I went to Totem Park and took a picture of the shorebirds on … Continue reading
This entry is part 70 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal
This entry is part 2 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal