On this Date in…
- 2006: Recent Observations
- 2007: Stealth and a dose of Ornery: The Visiting Pied-billed Grebe
- 2007: 25 October Photos: Swan Lake
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2008: WR: Night Twenty-five
- 2009: Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-10-25
- 2010: Returning Coots
- 2011: Caddisfly and Blue Lake Campground Flora
- 2014: Crabapples and Crows
- 2014: Sunset from O'Connell Bridge
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The winter quarter bird report for Southeast Alaska is available from the Juneau Audubon website. juneau-audubon-society.org/Birds/Reports/… (1.7mb download) 1 year ago
- Rick and Jen shared some nice photos of river otters from the east side at Baranof Warm Springs. rickandjensblog.blogspot.com/2015/04/river-… 2 years ago
- Much warmer than normal in the Gulf of Alaska this year. Seems like it must have played a role in our warm winter. earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Sunset
This entry is part 98 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalThe sky turned pink and purple as the sun was setting this evening. This picture was taken from the south deck of the house.
This entry is part 97 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalI took some pictures of a young Hooded Merganser and a Green-winged Teal on a sunny day at Swan Lake. The sunset was also quite colorful.
This entry is part 57 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalPictures from a couple of different trips to and through Totem Park.
This entry is part 48 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalThe kids and I walked down to Crescent Harbor this morning to see the unusual currents flowing in and out of the harbor mouth as a series of small … Continue reading
This entry is part 47 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalPictures taken on a walk over to UAS to listen to a talk on aquatic invertebrates done by Kathy Hocker from Juneau.