On this Date in...
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Small Sandpiper ID Question
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 28 July Photos: Walk to Totem Park
- 2008: Flower Fly and a Lichen
- 2009: Packing for a picnic along the Indian River with...
- 2010: On Gavan Hill in the clouds headed to Harbor Mount...
- 2013: Red-winged Blackbirds at Swan Lake
Tag Archives: Sunset
This entry is part 98 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalThe sky turned pink and purple as the sun was setting this evening. This picture was taken from the south deck of the house.
This entry is part 97 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalI took some pictures of a young Hooded Merganser and a Green-winged Teal on a sunny day at Swan Lake. The sunset was also quite colorful.
This entry is part 57 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalPictures from a couple of different trips to and through Totem Park.
This entry is part 48 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalThe kids and I walked down to Crescent Harbor this morning to see the unusual currents flowing in and out of the harbor mouth as a series of small … Continue reading
This entry is part 47 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalPictures taken on a walk over to UAS to listen to a talk on aquatic invertebrates done by Kathy Hocker from Juneau.