On this Date in...
- Forest and Muskeg Trail and Whale Park | Sitka Nature on Ground Dogwood Growing from Yellow Cedar
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
Tag Archives: Sunrise
This entry is part 18 of 24 in the series 2012 PhotojournalI was up for the 8am sunrise this morning – was nice to see some good color in the morning sky. The day turned out to be quite pleasant … Continue reading
This entry is part 13 of 13 in the series 2009 PhotojournalSunrise pictures from Sheldon Jackson Campus down to Totem Park. Bryophyte photos from Sawmill Creek and Sawmill Creek Road cliffs between Sawmill Cove and Herring Cove.
This entry is part 4 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal