My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: 19 April Photo: Red-breasted Sapsucker
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2008: Trip to Kruzof
- 2011: Low Island Song Sparrow
- 2011: Sunny Day with Kids
- 2012: Moth Jackpot
- 2013: Greater Yellowlegs and Black-bellied Plover
- 2014: Windy Day
- 2015: Rick and Jen shared some nice photos of river otte...
Tag Archives: Starrigavan Estuary
I got out to do some birding with visiting entertainer Mr. Whitekeys this morning. We didn’t see anything especially unusual, but large numbers of redpolls continue to be present. There was also a Merlin at Halibut Point Rec, though I … Continue reading
Starrigavan Estuary at flood tide.