On this Date in...
- 2006: Mt. Verstovia
- 2007: Harbor to Gavan Hike
- 2009: Strawberries
- 2009: Headed to Starrigavan Ridge for first time in at l...
- 2009: Getting slowed down by ripe blueberries
- 2009: Taking a dip in a subalpine lake and drying off in...
- 2009: Enjoying the evening sunlight on a spectacular rid...
- 2009: Pulling photos off my camera from today's hike.
- 2009: Starrigavan Ridge Hike
Tag Archives: Starrigavan Estuary
I got out to do some birding with visiting entertainer Mr. Whitekeys this morning. We didn’t see anything especially unusual, but large numbers of redpolls continue to be present. There was also a Merlin at Halibut Point Rec, though I … Continue reading
This entry is part 13 of 24 in the series 2012 PhotojournalStarrigavan Estuary at flood tide.
This entry is part 72 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal