On this Date in...
- Forest and Muskeg Trail and Whale Park | Sitka Nature on Ground Dogwood Growing from Yellow Cedar
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
Tag Archives: Sisters
Overcast skies in the morning gave way to breaking clouds and sunshine on the parade (sorry, no photos of that – I forgot to put my camera back in my bag after downloading the morning’s photos).
This entry is part 123 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalStill fighting a head cold, and despite pretty nice weather for this time of year, spent much of the day inside trying to rest. Snow level dropped a little … Continue reading
This entry is part 40 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalI spent much of the day sleeping today, still trying to fight off a cold. My brother and I did walk down to the library this afternoon to watch … Continue reading
This entry is part 31 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalToday ended up being a bit more full than I planned, as it took longer to get stuff ready for my dad’s arrival in town this evening. I was … Continue reading
While walking home from a city league basketball game, we were treated a colorful sky shortly after the 3:30pm sunset.