On this Date in...
- Low Water in Indian River | Sitka Nature on Why no ice on Indian River?
- Walk to Totem Park | Sitka Nature on Chilly March Day
- Walk to Totem Park | Sitka Nature on Great Blue Heron
- Indian River Ice and Snow | Sitka Nature on 5 December Photos: Indian River
- Chilly March Day | Sitka Nature on Why no ice on Indian River?
- Cold morning, but no frost on windows-guess it has now dried out enough for the dew point to drop lower than the temperature. 1 month ago
- Early Crocus-My dad’s garden notes have crocus blooming in same spot on 31Jan1985-but10F the next week was a killer. http://t.co/QkvM0Mtjkb 1 month ago
- It’s been a warm January in Sitka. Trolling old records, 1981 was the last comparable year (even a bit warmer then) wunderground.com/history/airpor… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Sisters
Overcast skies in the morning gave way to breaking clouds and sunshine on the parade (sorry, no photos of that – I forgot to put my camera back in my bag after downloading the morning’s photos).
This entry is part 123 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalStill fighting a head cold, and despite pretty nice weather for this time of year, spent much of the day inside trying to rest. Snow level dropped a little … Continue reading
This entry is part 40 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalI spent much of the day sleeping today, still trying to fight off a cold. My brother and I did walk down to the library this afternoon to watch … Continue reading
This entry is part 31 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalToday ended up being a bit more full than I planned, as it took longer to get stuff ready for my dad’s arrival in town this evening. I was … Continue reading
While walking home from a city league basketball game, we were treated a colorful sky shortly after the 3:30pm sunset.