On this Date in...
- Forest and Muskeg Trail and Whale Park | Sitka Nature on Ground Dogwood Growing from Yellow Cedar
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
Tag Archives: Sealing Cove
This entry is part 113 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalA heron watched as we loaded up to leave Today Connor, Rowan and I went out with my dad and a friend to see if we could find a … Continue reading
This entry is part 112 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalI noticed an odd loon at the entrance to Sealing Cove while walking to class this afternoon. It was too far out to get very good photos, but I … Continue reading
It was a nice view of Mt. Edgecumbe behind Sealing Cove on one of the last trips across the bridge to UAS for the semester.