My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2003: Winter Wren
- 2003: Weather Observations
- 2007: 19 February Photos: Birds and Mountains
- 2008: Great Backyard Bird Count
- 2008: 19 February Photos: Raven and Gulls
- 2008: Mystery Gull Season
- 2010: Gallery: 20100219 - Sunset at Whale Park
- 2015: Landslide Talk
- 2016: Sunny Break
- 2017: Sitka Nature Show #125 - Nick Pyenson
Tag Archives: Sage Beach
Pinks are in at the Sheldon Jackson hatchery, and Connor was pretty enthusiastic about catching them.
Herring spawning was taking place at Sage Beach. Connor joined the gulls in trying to take advantage of the opportunity, and managed to come home with several fish.
Photos from some time spent down at Sage Beach today.
Connor is especially fond of fishing and has been asking about going for quite a while. I finally got around to purchasing a fishing license today with plans to get up early with Connor to go fishing early tomorrow morning, … Continue reading
Sunrise pictures from Sheldon Jackson Campus down to Totem Park. Bryophyte photos from Sawmill Creek and Sawmill Creek Road cliffs between Sawmill Cove and Herring Cove.