On this Date in...
- Forest and Muskeg Trail and Whale Park | Sitka Nature on Ground Dogwood Growing from Yellow Cedar
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
Tag Archives: Rock Sandpiper
This entry is part 128 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalBright skies this morning lured me into taking a walk with Connor and Rowan down to Totem Park. However, by the time we were leaving, it seemed to be … Continue reading
This entry is part 100 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalOn my way to UAS this afternoon I had a different perspective on shorebirds when I noticed a small flock on the rocks below O’Connell bridge.
This entry is part 70 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal
This entry is part 57 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal