On this Date in...
- 2003: First Day of Fall
- 2007: Fungi and Gulls
- 2007: Slaty-backed Gull (age? more than one?)
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2009: Listening to migrating Greater White-fronted Geese...
- 2010: Fall Overcast
- 2011: Ceranemota fasciata
- 2012: Twitter Weekly Updates for 2012-09-23
- 2012: Birds, Fungi, Moths, and More
Tag Archives: Rock Sandpiper
This entry is part 128 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalBright skies this morning lured me into taking a walk with Connor and Rowan down to Totem Park. However, by the time we were leaving, it seemed to be … Continue reading
This entry is part 100 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalOn my way to UAS this afternoon I had a different perspective on shorebirds when I noticed a small flock on the rocks below O’Connell bridge.
This entry is part 70 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal
This entry is part 57 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal