Big Year Project Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 22 May Photos: Swan Lake Birds and Totem Park Plants
- 2008: Spruce Pollen Cones
- 2008: Daily Observations
- 2008: Apometzgeria, Spider and Moth
- 2010: Gallery: 20100522 Sphagnum and Hairy Butterwort
- 2014: Alarming Robins
- 2014: Future Sit Spot?
- 2015: Sunny Late Spring Day
Tag Archives: Red-tailed Hawk
This entry is part 128 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalBright skies this morning lured me into taking a walk with Connor and Rowan down to Totem Park. However, by the time we were leaving, it seemed to be … Continue reading
This Red-tailed Hawk had been reported several times at the Raptor Center – even going so far as to try and steal food from Raptor Center resident birds.
This entry is part 133 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal