September 2014 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
On this Date in...
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
- Jonathan Goff on Notes from the Day
Tag Archives: Pyramids
I was a little surprised to wake up and find clear skies. I had thought the forecast was for rain for the forecastable future, and checking I saw that I was not wrong. However, this morning there was a break … Continue reading
This morning I noticed the last of snow on the Pyramids was almost gone. This afternoon I photographed some bright red mushrooms (Hygrocybe miniata) while on an outing up Indian River with my brother, kids, and PN to check on … Continue reading
This entry is part 67 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalSome scenery photos from Herring Cove and Totem Park on a sunny day in Sitka.
This entry is part 63 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalHerring spawning was taking place at Sage Beach. Connor joined the gulls in trying to take advantage of the opportunity, and managed to come home with several fish.
This entry is part 52 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalPhotos from some time spent down at Sage Beach today.