On this Date in...
- Forest and Muskeg Trail and Whale Park | Sitka Nature on Ground Dogwood Growing from Yellow Cedar
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
Tag Archives: Pine Siskin
I managed to get some mediocre pictures of a very yellow Pine Siskin in the yard today. Also, it’s coming into the main shorebird migration time of year, but I came up empty on my morning walk through the park. … Continue reading
This entry is part 15 of 24 in the series 2012 Photojournal
Connor and Rowan each captured some video of the other with Pine Siskins. I spliced together the clips with minimal editing above.
This entry is part 14 of 24 in the series 2012 PhotojournalConnor has set up some bird feeders in the yard, and with recent snows they have been popular with the juncos and Pine Siskins. Pine Siskins are fairly aggressive … Continue reading
This entry is part 128 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalBright skies this morning lured me into taking a walk with Connor and Rowan down to Totem Park. However, by the time we were leaving, it seemed to be … Continue reading