On this Date in...
- Forest and Muskeg Trail and Whale Park | Sitka Nature on Ground Dogwood Growing from Yellow Cedar
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
Tag Archives: Pelagic Cormorant
A Western Gull showed up in the Channel again today. Over the past handful of years this has been fairly regular for this time of year, which makes me if it’s the same bird.
Click on image for full size version See below for update Last Sunday I took these pictures of cormorants on a rock at the junction between Krestof Sound, Nakwasina Passage, and Olga and Neva Straits. At the time I didn’t … Continue reading
This entry is part 202 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal
This entry is part 197 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal
This entry is part 185 of 221 in the series 2007 PhotojournalToday I took pictures at Swan Lake, Moller Park, Eliason Harbor (formerly New Thompson Harbor), Lincoln Street Beach and Totem Park. Tonight I did some night photography of the … Continue reading