My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2007: 21 January Photos: Lincoln Street Beach
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2008: 21 January Photos: Morning Outing and Moon Rise
- 2011: Recording Data
- 2012: Ducks at the Park
- 2015: Starrigavan at Flood Tide
- 2017: Japonski Island Robin and South Halibut Point Rec
- 2018: Sitka Nature Show #149 - Sitka Big Year Wrap Up Conversation
Tag Archives: Mountain Ash
Recently I saw mentioned that Pine Grosbeaks prefer the seeds and often don’t eat the whole berries when foraging on Mountian Ash (Sorbus aucuparia) berries. This is contrast to American Robins, Varied Thrushes, and Bohemian Waxwings – other species seen … Continue reading
Connor and I had a good time watching Bohemian Waxwings and Yellow-rumped Warblers on Hemlock Street today. The birds were quite cooperative.
Rowan and I were riding down Biorka Street and approaching the intersection with Park Street when I heard a chirring call that sounded familiar. It took me a moment to locate the birds crossing the street above and in front … Continue reading
Spent a little time outside looking for birds with Connor. I was able to get a few pictures of Bohemian Waxwings.