On this Date in...
- Forest and Muskeg Trail and Whale Park | Sitka Nature on Ground Dogwood Growing from Yellow Cedar
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
Tag Archives: Moon
This entry is part 10 of 24 in the series 2012 Photojournal
This entry is part 117 of 133 in the series 2011 Photojournal
This entry is part 55 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalI was up before 6 this morning and took a walk down to O’Connell Bridge. It was enjoyable to take some long-exposure photographs in the predawn light.
This entry is part 49 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalGot out on a late afternoon hike to Herring Cove Trail. Trail was fairly icy, but doable.