My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 22 May Photos: Swan Lake Birds and Totem Park Plants
- 2008: Spruce Pollen Cones
- 2008: Daily Observations
- 2008: Apometzgeria, Spider and Moth
- 2010: Gallery: 20100522 Sphagnum and Hairy Butterwort
- 2014: Alarming Robins
- 2014: Future Sit Spot?
- 2015: Sunny Late Spring Day
Tag Archives: Moller Park
Northern Flicker and cloudscapes from Moller Park.
Today I took pictures at Swan Lake, Moller Park, Eliason Harbor (formerly New Thompson Harbor), Lincoln Street Beach and Totem Park. Tonight I did some night photography of the moon and northern lights at Sage Beach and on the SJ … Continue reading
Today’s American Tree Sparrow was a new Sitka area bird for me. I probably would not have seen it, except I stopped to watch two Golden-crowned Sparrows feeding along Moller Track. They went up into the trees at the edge … Continue reading