On this Date in...
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Small Sandpiper ID Question
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 28 July Photos: Walk to Totem Park
- 2008: Flower Fly and a Lichen
- 2009: Packing for a picnic along the Indian River with...
- 2010: On Gavan Hill in the clouds headed to Harbor Mount...
- 2013: Red-winged Blackbirds at Swan Lake
Tag Archives: Lincoln’s Sparrow
This entry is part 8 of 24 in the series 2012 PhotojournalWhile walking downtown around noon I noticed an odd sparrow in a yard along Etolin Street. A closer look revealed it to be a Lincoln’s Sparrow. Earlier this winter … Continue reading
This entry is part 130 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalSnow overnight with some scattered snow showers today left the ground covered in an inch or so of snow. Between the snow showers, the sun was actually shining for … Continue reading
This entry is part 144 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal
This entry is part 111 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal