September 2014 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
On this Date in...
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
- Jonathan Goff on Notes from the Day
Tag Archives: Kruzof Island
Last Friday I spent much of the day walking between Kamenoi Point and Mountain Point on Kruzof Island. Along the way I happened catch the movement of a bird flying up into a branch at the edge of the forest. … Continue reading
I was able to get over to Point Brown with a group of people getting some geology field experience. I went my own way for a while and visited Port Krestof to see what might be around before heading back … Continue reading
This entry is part 2 of 144 in the series 2008 PhotojournalScott Harris invited Connor, Rowan, and I to accompany his family over to Kruzof Island to spend some time walking Kamenoi Point Beach.
This entry is part 67 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal