On this Date in...
- Low Water in Indian River | Sitka Nature on Why no ice on Indian River?
- Walk to Totem Park | Sitka Nature on Chilly March Day
- Walk to Totem Park | Sitka Nature on Great Blue Heron
- Indian River Ice and Snow | Sitka Nature on 5 December Photos: Indian River
- Chilly March Day | Sitka Nature on Why no ice on Indian River?
- Cold morning, but no frost on windows-guess it has now dried out enough for the dew point to drop lower than the temperature. 1 month ago
- Early Crocus-My dad’s garden notes have crocus blooming in same spot on 31Jan1985-but10F the next week was a killer. http://t.co/QkvM0Mtjkb 1 month ago
- It’s been a warm January in Sitka. Trolling old records, 1981 was the last comparable year (even a bit warmer then) wunderground.com/history/airpor… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Kruzof Island
Last Friday I spent much of the day walking between Kamenoi Point and Mountain Point on Kruzof Island. Along the way I happened catch the movement of a bird flying up into a branch at the edge of the forest. … Continue reading
I was able to get over to Point Brown with a group of people getting some geology field experience. I went my own way for a while and visited Port Krestof to see what might be around before heading back … Continue reading
This entry is part 2 of 144 in the series 2008 PhotojournalScott Harris invited Connor, Rowan, and I to accompany his family over to Kruzof Island to spend some time walking Kamenoi Point Beach.
This entry is part 67 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal