My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: 25 May Photos: Quarry Muskeg and Indian River Trail
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2009: Low Tide at Sage Beach
- 2010: Eggshell
- 2010: Gallery: 20100525 Camoflaged Bristletail
- 2014: Long Shot Mystery Bird
- 2014: Raven Radio Show #54 - Lauren Oakes
- 2014: Birding and Yard Work
- 2015: American Dipper Nest
Tag Archives: Ice
Ice free Indian River January 2012 On our walk to the park last Friday, I noticed that Indian River had essentially no ice in it. Given the extreme (for here) cold we had been feeling for the past several days, … Continue reading
Walking to class this afternoon I stopped and took pictures of ice in various configurations.
The kids and I hiked up Indian River Valley to visit the icy cliffs along the lower slopes of Verstovia.
Temperatures overnight were below freezing, but not by a lot, so I thought it was interesting to find there was still quite a bit of ice on Crescent Bay even into the afternoon.