On this Date in...
- 2006: Mt. Verstovia
- 2007: Harbor to Gavan Hike
- 2009: Strawberries
- 2009: New blog post: Strawberries http://www.sitkanature...
- 2009: Headed to Starrigavan Ridge for first time in at l...
- 2009: Getting slowed down by ripe blueberries
- 2009: Taking a dip in a subalpine lake and drying off in...
- 2009: Enjoying the evening sunlight on a spectacular rid...
- 2009: Pulling photos off my camera from today's hike.
- 2009: Starrigavan Ridge Hike
Tag Archives: ibutton
Just a couple of brief notes from a day spent largely in bed resting. Had the first ibutton malfunction so far. I was reading one today and found that the last recorded observation was from 13 November, though the device … Continue reading →
I had heard this year was going to be an El Nino year, which seems to correspond to relatively mild winters in Sitka, so it was interesting to see winter season getting started relatively early this year, with snow beginning … Continue reading →
Last year I had the idea that it might be interesting to place temperature loggers at various locations around the Sitka area in order to get a better sense of the temperature variation around town. (A more complete write up … Continue reading →