My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: 19 April Photo: Red-breasted Sapsucker
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2008: Trip to Kruzof
- 2011: Low Island Song Sparrow
- 2011: Sunny Day with Kids
- 2012: Moth Jackpot
- 2013: Greater Yellowlegs and Black-bellied Plover
- 2014: Windy Day
- 2015: Rick and Jen shared some nice photos of river otte...
Tag Archives: Herring Cove Trail
The kids and I went up Herring Cove Trail to the Bear Mountain Waterfall viewpoint again today. There was some snow on the trail, though not much ice remains compared to how it was last month. The picture was taken … Continue reading
The kids and I went for an afternoon outing up Herring Cove Trail as far as Bear Mountain Waterfall. This picture was of the first small falls near the start of the the trail – I don’t often see it … Continue reading
Got out on a late afternoon hike to Herring Cove Trail. Trail was fairly icy, but doable.