On this Date in...
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Small Sandpiper ID Question
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 28 July Photos: Walk to Totem Park
- 2008: Flower Fly and a Lichen
- 2009: Packing for a picnic along the Indian River with...
- 2010: On Gavan Hill in the clouds headed to Harbor Mount...
- 2013: Red-winged Blackbirds at Swan Lake
Tag Archives: Hairy Woodpecker
Salmon Lake trail follows Salmon Creek up from the end of Silver Bay to Salmon Lake, and then further on up the valley, ultimately branching with the main current trail going over to Redoubt Lake Cabin, and a historical trail … Continue reading
Clear skies with chilly temperatures made for a nice quiet night, weather-wise. Except for a distant eagle calling at 2:30, the only thing I heard until nearly daylight was River Otters chirping. The started about 2:35 and continued through almost … Continue reading
This entry is part 83 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal