On this Date in...
- 2006: Mt. Verstovia
- 2007: Harbor to Gavan Hike
- 2009: Strawberries
- 2009: Headed to Starrigavan Ridge for first time in at l...
- 2009: Getting slowed down by ripe blueberries
- 2009: Taking a dip in a subalpine lake and drying off in...
- 2009: Enjoying the evening sunlight on a spectacular rid...
- 2009: Pulling photos off my camera from today's hike.
- 2009: Starrigavan Ridge Hike
Tag Archives: Fall
This time of year the sun is starting to retreat less rapidly than it did near the equinox, but the cumulative effect of the season really starts to become obvious. The sun is setting a little after 5pm (and we … Continue reading
Lower temperatures associated with recent weather systems have resulted in snow at higher elevations. Although this was the first I noticed, there had been some other reports from last week, as well.