On this Date in...
- Low Water in Indian River | Sitka Nature on Why no ice on Indian River?
- Walk to Totem Park | Sitka Nature on Chilly March Day
- Walk to Totem Park | Sitka Nature on Great Blue Heron
- Indian River Ice and Snow | Sitka Nature on 5 December Photos: Indian River
- Chilly March Day | Sitka Nature on Why no ice on Indian River?
- Cold morning, but no frost on windows-guess it has now dried out enough for the dew point to drop lower than the temperature. 1 month ago
- Early Crocus-My dad’s garden notes have crocus blooming in same spot on 31Jan1985-but10F the next week was a killer. http://t.co/QkvM0Mtjkb 1 month ago
- It’s been a warm January in Sitka. Trolling old records, 1981 was the last comparable year (even a bit warmer then) wunderground.com/history/airpor… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Early Blueberry
I was a little surprised to see three Golden-crowned Sparrows fly into the blueberry bush in our yard and start eating the flowers. At first I didn’t realize that’s what they were doing, but I got my binoculars out and … Continue reading
This entry is part 68 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalIt was a pleasant sunny day. The kids spent time down at the beach this morning, bringing back a starry flounder for me to photograph. This afternoon we walked … Continue reading
This entry is part 74 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal
This entry is part 72 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal
This entry is part 68 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal
This entry is part 59 of 221 in the series 2007 PhotojournalA single photo.