On this Date in...
- Forest and Muskeg Trail and Whale Park | Sitka Nature on Ground Dogwood Growing from Yellow Cedar
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
Tag Archives: Early Blueberry
I was a little surprised to see three Golden-crowned Sparrows fly into the blueberry bush in our yard and start eating the flowers. At first I didn’t realize that’s what they were doing, but I got my binoculars out and … Continue reading
This entry is part 68 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalIt was a pleasant sunny day. The kids spent time down at the beach this morning, bringing back a starry flounder for me to photograph. This afternoon we walked … Continue reading
This entry is part 74 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal
This entry is part 72 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal
This entry is part 68 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal
This entry is part 59 of 221 in the series 2007 PhotojournalA single photo.