On this Date in...
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
- Jonathan Goff on Notes from the Day
Tag Archives: dark-eyed junco
It was a very pleasant day – though unfortunately I did not have much time to spend out in it, being fairly well booked with phone calls and teaching. I did spend a few moments out on the south deck … Continue reading
This entry is part 6 of 24 in the series 2012 PhotojournalMale Anna’s Hummingbird coming to feeder It was another wet day, though less breezy than yesterday. This afternoon just after 3, I noticed the juncos gathering in the branches … Continue reading
Yesterday I was visiting with someone and we ended up talking about natural history related projects. I was reminded of the project ideas page I created some time back on the wiki. I hadn’t thought about it in quite a … Continue reading
This entry is part 129 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalRowan’s mittened hand for scale next to a Trumpeter Swan track at Swan Lake There was a chance that frisbee might be played this morning at Moller Park, so … Continue reading
This entry is part 77 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalWent for an early (for me) morning walk to Swan Lake. Was interested to notice a fledgling Dark-eyed Junco already out and about.