September 2014 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
On this Date in...
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
- Jonathan Goff on Notes from the Day
Tag Archives: Crescent Bay
Temperatures overnight were below freezing, but not by a lot, so I thought it was interesting to find there was still quite a bit of ice on Crescent Bay even into the afternoon.
The the last couple of weeks have seen quite a bit of stormy weather around Sitka. Saturday had the highest winds of the fall storm season so far with sustained winds over 30mph and gusts up to near 60mph. Winds … Continue reading
This entry is part 11 of 13 in the series 2009 PhotojournalThe kids and I took a walk down to the beach around sunset.
This entry is part 221 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal