On this Date in...
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Small Sandpiper ID Question
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 28 July Photos: Walk to Totem Park
- 2008: Flower Fly and a Lichen
- 2009: Packing for a picnic along the Indian River with...
- 2010: On Gavan Hill in the clouds headed to Harbor Mount...
- 2013: Red-winged Blackbirds at Swan Lake
Tag Archives: Connor
For our outing today, we went around Mosquito Cove Trail (counter clockwise direction) and then did the Estuary Life Trail loop. On the way back into town, Rowan pointed out an interesting looking cloud formation and while stopped at SeaMart … Continue reading
This entry is part 15 of 24 in the series 2012 Photojournal
Connor and Rowan each captured some video of the other with Pine Siskins. I spliced together the clips with minimal editing above.
This entry is part 14 of 24 in the series 2012 PhotojournalConnor has set up some bird feeders in the yard, and with recent snows they have been popular with the juncos and Pine Siskins. Pine Siskins are fairly aggressive … Continue reading
This entry is part 131 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalThe clouds broke up over town this morning after snow overnight. By around noon, it was again completely overcast and the snow started shortly thereafter. Coincidentally, the kids and … Continue reading