Big Year Project Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 22 May Photos: Swan Lake Birds and Totem Park Plants
- 2008: Spruce Pollen Cones
- 2008: Daily Observations
- 2008: Apometzgeria, Spider and Moth
- 2010: Gallery: 20100522 Sphagnum and Hairy Butterwort
- 2014: Alarming Robins
- 2014: Future Sit Spot?
- 2015: Sunny Late Spring Day
Tag Archives: Chamaecyparis nootkatensis
A few days ago I was walking through the park and happened to notice this yellow cedar sapling. I do not know of any (other) cedars growing within the park boundary, though there could be one or more mixed in … Continue reading
This entry is part 134 of 144 in the series 2008 PhotojournalConnor and I hiked Harbor Mountain to Gavan Hill for his 7th birthday.