On this Date in...
- 2003: First Day of Fall
- 2007: Fungi and Gulls
- 2007: Slaty-backed Gull (age? more than one?)
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2009: Listening to migrating Greater White-fronted Geese...
- 2010: Fall Overcast
- 2011: Ceranemota fasciata
- 2012: Twitter Weekly Updates for 2012-09-23
- 2012: Birds, Fungi, Moths, and More
Tag Archives: Brachythecium plumosum
This entry is part 109 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalDespite the damp and cool weather, I was inspired to take pictures of several bryophytes, mushrooms, and a lichen on a short visit to Blue Lake Campground.
This entry is part 13 of 13 in the series 2009 PhotojournalSunrise pictures from Sheldon Jackson Campus down to Totem Park. Bryophyte photos from Sawmill Creek and Sawmill Creek Road cliffs between Sawmill Cove and Herring Cove.