On this Date in...
- Forest and Muskeg Trail and Whale Park | Sitka Nature on Ground Dogwood Growing from Yellow Cedar
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
Tag Archives: Baby Bear Lake
Located at in a saddle on Starrigavan Ridge at the transition between forest and subalpine meadow, Baby Bear Lake is a great place to visit on a warm sunny day. The snow-melt fed lake is pleasantly cool after the 2000 … Continue reading