April 2019 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 18 April Photo: Gulls in Flight
- 2008: Leucistic Fox Sparrow
- 2008: Herring Spawn at Totem Park
- 2011: Sit Spot Challenge Day 18
- 2012: Full Day
- 2014: Enjoying watching a wren work on a nest right by t...
- 2014: Walk around Totem Park
- 2015: Much warmer than normal in the Gulf of Alaska this...
Tag Archives: american wigeon
Snow overnight with some scattered snow showers today left the ground covered in an inch or so of snow. Between the snow showers, the sun was actually shining for a good chunk of the day. Was nice to have another … Continue reading
Was interested to find a male Northern Pintail and a couple of male American Wigeons at Swan Lake today. My guess is they were probably failed/non-breeders (perhaps relatively young males?).
Went for an early (for me) morning walk to Swan Lake. Was interested to notice a fledgling Dark-eyed Junco already out and about.
Pictures from a stop at Swan Lake.
The forecast was for cloudy to mostly cloudy skies with a chance of snow. Instead it ended up partly cloudy with the sun only occasionally being partly obscured by a small cloud. After lunch I was thinking the kids and … Continue reading