On this Date in...
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Small Sandpiper ID Question
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 28 July Photos: Walk to Totem Park
- 2008: Flower Fly and a Lichen
- 2009: Packing for a picnic along the Indian River with...
- 2010: On Gavan Hill in the clouds headed to Harbor Mount...
- 2013: Red-winged Blackbirds at Swan Lake
Tag Archives: Aconitum delphiniifolium
On a recent walk up Harbor Mountain, I was reminded (by doing it) that I sometimes mistake Geranium (Geranium erianthum) leaves for monkshood (Aconitum delphiniifolium). Strangely, I don’t recall ever making the mistake in the other direction, which is probably … Continue reading
This entry is part 134 of 144 in the series 2008 PhotojournalConnor and I hiked Harbor Mountain to Gavan Hill for his 7th birthday.
This entry is part 131 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal
This entry is part 115 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal