On this Date in...
- 2006: Mt. Verstovia
- 2007: Harbor to Gavan Hike
- 2009: Strawberries
- 2009: New blog post: Strawberries http://www.sitkanature...
- 2009: Headed to Starrigavan Ridge for first time in at l...
- 2009: Getting slowed down by ripe blueberries
- 2009: Taking a dip in a subalpine lake and drying off in...
- 2009: Enjoying the evening sunlight on a spectacular rid...
- 2009: Pulling photos off my camera from today's hike.
- 2009: Starrigavan Ridge Hike
Tag Archives: Aconitum delphiniifolium
On a recent walk up Harbor Mountain, I was reminded (by doing it) that I sometimes mistake Geranium (Geranium erianthum) leaves for monkshood (Aconitum delphiniifolium). Strangely, I don’t recall ever making the mistake in the other direction, which is probably … Continue reading
This entry is part 134 of 144 in the series 2008 PhotojournalConnor and I hiked Harbor Mountain to Gavan Hill for his 7th birthday.
This entry is part 131 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal
This entry is part 115 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal