On this Date in…
- 2003: Elderberry Flowers
- 2004: Harbor to Gavan Hike
- 2004: Flowers along Harbor-Gavan Trail
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 27 May Photos: Quarry Muskeg Plants
- 2009: WFW: Elderberry Fritters and Spruce Tip Honey
- 2011: Ground Dogwood Flowers
- 2012: Raven Show #4: Bird Language
- 2014: Blueberry Wilt
- 2015: Return of Rain
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The winter quarter bird report for Southeast Alaska is available from the Juneau Audubon website. juneau-audubon-society.org/Birds/Reports/… (1.7mb download) 1 year ago
- Rick and Jen shared some nice photos of river otters from the east side at Baranof Warm Springs. rickandjensblog.blogspot.com/2015/04/river-… 1 year ago
- Much warmer than normal in the Gulf of Alaska this year. Seems like it must have played a role in our warm winter. earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?… 1 year ago
This entry is part 1 of 13 in the series 2009 PhotojournalPictures taken from SeaMart parking lot of animals in the kelp beds just off the beach.
This entry is part 2 of 13 in the series 2009 Photojournal
This entry is part 3 of 13 in the series 2009 PhotojournalA an inch or so of fresh snow made for some nice tracks.
This entry is part 4 of 13 in the series 2009 PhotojournalPictures from a walk to Totem Park.
This entry is part 5 of 13 in the series 2009 PhotojournalPictures taken along Jarvis Street.
This entry is part 6 of 13 in the series 2009 PhotojournalHeavy rain after days of snow resulted in obstructed storm drains and shallow ponds forming over low spots on local roads.