Big Year Project Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: 30 April Photos: Red Squirrel in Totem Park
- 2008: 30 April Photo: Leaf Beetle
- 2008: Daily Observations
- 2011: Leech
- 2012: Golden-crowned Sparrow in Blueberries
- 2014: Warm Sun and Shorebirds
- 2015: The winter quarter bird report for Southeast Alask...
- 2015: Morning Walk Around Totem Park
This entry is part 1 of 144 in the series 2008 PhotojournalConnor and I had a good time watching Bohemian Waxwings and Yellow-rumped Warblers on Hemlock Street today. The birds were quite cooperative.
This entry is part 2 of 144 in the series 2008 PhotojournalScott Harris invited Connor, Rowan, and I to accompany his family over to Kruzof Island to spend some time walking Kamenoi Point Beach.
This entry is part 3 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal
This entry is part 4 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal
This entry is part 5 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal