On this Date in...
- Forest and Muskeg Trail and Whale Park | Sitka Nature on Ground Dogwood Growing from Yellow Cedar
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
This entry is part 1 of 144 in the series 2008 PhotojournalConnor and I had a good time watching Bohemian Waxwings and Yellow-rumped Warblers on Hemlock Street today. The birds were quite cooperative.
This entry is part 2 of 144 in the series 2008 PhotojournalScott Harris invited Connor, Rowan, and I to accompany his family over to Kruzof Island to spend some time walking Kamenoi Point Beach.
This entry is part 3 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal
This entry is part 4 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal
This entry is part 5 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal