On this Date in...
- Low Water in Indian River | Sitka Nature on Why no ice on Indian River?
- Walk to Totem Park | Sitka Nature on Chilly March Day
- Walk to Totem Park | Sitka Nature on Great Blue Heron
- Indian River Ice and Snow | Sitka Nature on 5 December Photos: Indian River
- Chilly March Day | Sitka Nature on Why no ice on Indian River?
- Cold morning, but no frost on windows-guess it has now dried out enough for the dew point to drop lower than the temperature. 1 month ago
- Early Crocus-My dad’s garden notes have crocus blooming in same spot on 31Jan1985-but10F the next week was a killer. http://t.co/QkvM0Mtjkb 1 month ago
- It’s been a warm January in Sitka. Trolling old records, 1981 was the last comparable year (even a bit warmer then) wunderground.com/history/airpor… 1 month ago
Category Archives: arachnids
Although it was my turn to pick where we would hike today, I offered to trade days with Rowan since I was not feeling up to doing anything very long on this sunny Saturday. She prefers shorter outings with less … Continue reading
On a sunny spring day, I spent some time out at Starrigavan late this morning (where I photographed a spider, wasp, and bee) after photographing the Snow Goose that has been hanging out with the Greater White-fronted Geese on the … Continue reading
This entry is part 30 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal
This entry is part 111 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal
Rowan and I went a couple of different places today. We stopped by Swan Lake briefly to take a look. We also took a walk through the park. Weather: It was overcast for most of the day, with a very … Continue reading