My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 22 May Photos: Swan Lake Birds and Totem Park Plants
- 2008: Spruce Pollen Cones
- 2008: Daily Observations
- 2008: Apometzgeria, Spider and Moth
- 2010: Gallery: 20100522 Sphagnum and Hairy Butterwort
- 2014: Alarming Robins
- 2014: Future Sit Spot?
- 2015: Sunny Late Spring Day
Category Archives: deer
One of the things that stood out to me on my recent visit to Ataku Island was how heavily some of the false azalea (Menziesia ferruginea) was browsed. The first stop we made after leaving the beach was a small … Continue reading
With the strong winds of last night, I thought it might be fruitful to go out to Starrigavan and look around for birds. We didn’t end up getting started as soon as I might have liked and only ended up … Continue reading
Took a quick afternoon trip up Indian River Valley to swap out ibuttons. It was a clear and chilly day.
A an inch or so of fresh snow made for some nice tracks.