On this Date in...
- 2003: First Day of Fall
- 2007: Fungi and Gulls
- 2007: Slaty-backed Gull (age? more than one?)
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2009: Listening to migrating Greater White-fronted Geese...
- 2010: Fall Overcast
- 2011: Ceranemota fasciata
- 2012: Twitter Weekly Updates for 2012-09-23
- 2012: Birds, Fungi, Moths, and More
Category Archives: ecology
I first noticed this wind throw on the slopes of Mt. Kincaid a few years back. It’s a sizable patch of trees, and I think it will be interesting to watch over the coming years. I wonder if I will … Continue reading