I was struck by the zigzag formation of the clouds a little after sunset late this afternoon (sun is now setting around 4:30 pm). I am guessing this is an indication there were different wind speeds at different levels of the atmosphere, but I’m not sure.
My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: 19 April Photo: Red-breasted Sapsucker
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2008: Trip to Kruzof
- 2011: Low Island Song Sparrow
- 2011: Sunny Day with Kids
- 2012: Moth Jackpot
- 2013: Greater Yellowlegs and Black-bellied Plover
- 2014: Windy Day
- 2015: Rick and Jen shared some nice photos of river otte...