Sometimes the atmosphere lays heavy on the land and water. Cool, still air, heavy with humidity combines with the low hanging shape-obscuring and color-muting clouds to create an almost dream-like feeling where everything seems far away. Even nearby activity takes on the muffled sound of distance. While these conditions probably do occur at other times of day and year, I tend to associate them mostly with spring mornings like today’s.
My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: 19 April Photo: Red-breasted Sapsucker
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2008: Trip to Kruzof
- 2011: Low Island Song Sparrow
- 2011: Sunny Day with Kids
- 2012: Moth Jackpot
- 2013: Greater Yellowlegs and Black-bellied Plover
- 2014: Windy Day
- 2015: Rick and Jen shared some nice photos of river otte...